Lori Baxter Consulting offers a range of services for the social profit sector:
- facilitation, seminars and speaking engagements
- strategic and business planning
- organizational and board development
- human resource management
- program development, review and evaluation
- municipal cultural mapping and planning
Contact us to learn more.
What our clients say:
Lori brings clarity and vision to any issue put to her. The work she undertakes is done with an exceptional degree of thought and detail. Lori brings dedication, logic and humour to everything she does. The level of professionalism she demonstrates makes Lori a pleasure to work with.
– Susan Currie, Executive Director, The Leon and Thea Koerner Foundation
Lori Baxter has a finely tuned awareness of the salient issues in the arts, culture and related non-profit areas. She is an energetic, thoughtful and creative person who brings to her assignments a deep background of context and a shrewd sense of what works.
– Graham Kelsey, President, Cariboo Arts and Culture Society and Past President of Central Interior Regional Arts Council